At Canons High School our uniform is designed to play a key role in:
• promoting the ethos of Canons
• providing a sense of belonging and identity for our students
• setting an appropriate tone for education We believe that parents should not have to think about the cost of our school uniform when choosing which school(s) to apply for. We have looked to ensure our uniform is affordable.
As well as thinking about the cost for parents, we have considered:
• how the uniform can create a shared identity and common sense of purpose
• what is required practically for classroom lessons or for sport
• obligations under the Equality Act 2010
• safeguarding and health and safety considerations
• the wishes of parents and students.