Student Voice and Leadership
At Canons student leadership is valued and promoted across all year groups. Students are offered a range of different leadership opportunities to help them develop and improve their professional skills for their future.
- Ensure students have opportunities to work with our local community and partnership groups to create a feeling of belonging.
- Inspire every student to take up new challenges that have a positive impact on others.
- To develop students educational and social skills in a way that promotes physical and mental wellbeing.
- To empower students voices to be heard and acted upon.
OPPORTUNITIES AND ROLES
- Student government
- Library helpers
- Digital leaders
- Youth health leaders
- Sports leaders
- Team captains
*Termly curriculum opportunities across all faculties*
Student Leadership Newsletter
- Student Leadership Newsletter Spring 2022
- Student Leadership Newsletter Autumn 2021
- Student Leadership Newsletter Summer 2021
- Student Leadership Newsletter Spring 2021
- Student Leadership Newsletter Autumn 2020