At Canons student leadership is valued and promoted across all year groups. Students are offered a range of different leadership opportunities to help them develop and improve their professional skills for their future.
- Ensure students have opportunities to work with our local community and partnership groups to create a feeling of belonging.
- Inspire every student to take up new challenges that have a positive impact on others.
- To develop students educational and social skills in a way that promotes physical and mental wellbeing.
- To empower students voices to be heard and acted upon.
Opportunities and roles
Prefects Student government
Library helpers Digital leaders
Youth health leaders Sports leaders
Team captains Mentors
*Termly curriculum opportunities across all faculties*
We inclusively encourage every student in the canons community to take up a leadership role. To practise and develop it to a level of excellence that demonstrates professional attitudes, behaviours and actions.
Student Leadership Newsletter
- Student Leadership Newsletter Summer 2021
- Student Leadership Newsletter Spring 2021
- Student Leadership Newsletter Autumn 2020